• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bah..I don't like being specific... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
but I want this badly.....could anyone if they have a second, who is just ubah with MQ2 commands let me know if Mujaki in PoN can be beat using /setgrav (using only the following combination of players...war/clr/ench/wiz/pal ....I was able to start the script by starting a 3 person raid.....in PoN there is an NPC, etumer who you have to talk to...then the other grp leader in the raid has to say , "I am ready"...then back to the inital person who started the script must say "I am ready"..and you will get ported to mujaki (of course he is not targetable until 36 adds have joined him...so there is plenty of time to get set.

Sorry for this long question...but funny enough I don't have any friends on my eq server....I like to do everything (if i can) with my own peeps.

Thanks

Uhm. Mujaki is a one grp event iirc. Just let adds get together and then train mujaki and root or snare think you can and fade. Could since you have an enc probably charm a single horse add and the mobs around will attack and then tash jaki and he may single out of crowd and then just fade and have the war start tanking. he doesnt hit that hard.

If you just don't want to one grp I wouldn't be abl to help you I try not to use those kind of exploits since I am a pretty top lvl tank on the server with a 7+ man hydra crew.

bah..I don't like being specific...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back