• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

bad fly plugin (1 Viewer)

clrplr

RedCents
on the docrack list, there is fly which is basicly lev and it says to make it work u have to go in water and go out. so i turned it on and went into water and went out and i wasnt flying. so i got in water, turned it on and tried to exit water but i couldnt get above the surface so i turned on EB and tried for about 5 or 10 mins. still couldnt get out so i just warped out :p why doesnt it work??? :mad:

Not sure why it doesnt work for u i tryed it out and it worked fine for me lol...i dont really see it as usefull really and its not something to use in a zone with others cause it just looks like ure swimming around but in thin air lol

i tried it again and i got outta the water but wasnt swimmin in air >.< and the 2nd and 3rd time i tried, i had to warp out cause i got stuck again...

bad fly plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back