• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Awesome exp and super loot for a fighter! (1 Viewer)

Sirjohns

RedCents
The Harclave IS the place to be. If you can sneak or invis like I can its EVEN BETTER! Go listen to the story teller for about 3 mins and you will get a quest. Go to the Harclave entrance and click medium or hard. I know what your thinkin this is solo man!! Go in and grab the torch on the left of the zone in. Go light all 8 torches they are in groups of 2. After you light the bowls light the Ark. Boom you are SUPER buffed. Id say 10 lvls higher. I can take 5-8 red mobs on me at a time. Start with medium and move up. THE BEST PART!!! They drop loot 5-10 lvl higher that you!!!

Righ-on. I hope that all of their expansions are going to be this cool. What difficulty did you do this on?

Ive done them on all 3 lvls, hard almost everything was red and heroic to me. Im a 37 swashy atm and had trouble only on hard but still cleared the instance. Untill tonight which they just buffed up the levels slighty. Dont quite know why I get better exp and high lvl loot with a minimal amount of added time invested. So I retract starting on medium from the first post. Start on easy and see what you class can handle.

I guess I am a whimp - only a defiler. I tried it and was disappointed that I could not get thru it. Would love to sneak a sk in with me. Started looking at myself like hmmm need to make some changes here. But on the other hand I did hear from others that completed it saying that the exp was awesome. Nobody said anything about the loot but if it is anything like the rest of it - the loot is going to rock.

Ive gotten 2 masters in there so far and every TS book that drops sells for 2g and you get about 5-10 a trip. Defiler would have problems here the buff is much more suited for a fighter class.

any 50 lvl guardians complete this instance? how long it takes and how fast u kill mobs there?

Last edited:
Lvl 45 guardian here, cleared it in 2 hours first time, killing everything in my path, this was on V Diff, I did it no problem, as long as you take your time and keep yerself buffed, even after the uber buff. The hardest are the skele gnolls that spawn in the entrance areas leading up the ark. You need to time your pulls very carefully otherwise you find yourself mobbed.

Wait for the wandering group to walk down to the lower hall, drop down to the right and kill the highest solo mob in the corner, you will have another group of about 6 or 7 on you at the same time. Once they are dead, move over to the left, keeping close to the wall where the ark is, agro the second solo high level mob, you will also agro another group same as last time. Once they are dead, the area near the wall is pretty safe, wait for the wandering group to return, pull them and kill em, then you can work your way out to the ledge.

If you get into trouble, clim up the boxes back to the arc, they will stop agro, so its important that you place the boxes such that its easy to climb.

This Will be nerfed in Wednesdays patch. They plan on putting an end to all of this instance stuff. I have heard only 1 Time per instance per lvl but im not positive yet

Awesome exp and super loot for a fighter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back