• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auto open all bags (including bank bags) (1 Viewer)

toejam

RedCents
Is there a macro that will auto open all the bags, in inventory and in the bank as well? I know you can open the carried bags but I was trying to find the same thing for the bank bags.
toejam

There's a UI you can get at EQInterface that is a bank window that shows all the bags inventories when you click on the banker.

OK, here, I just attached it for you. My wife and I absolutely love it. I believe there's one that doesn't use tabs, meaning that it shows ALL the bags, but the window was so big we went with the tabbed version. That's what I posted.

EDIT: Well, for whatever reason I can't get it to post. It's called Big Bank Window or something like that. Sorry I couldn't get it uploaded. Shouldn't be too hard to find though.

This is what i use. it works well. some times it dose not show any thing in bags, just right clicking on the banker makes them populate. I use it all the time.

Rich (BB code):
| OpenBank.mac

Sub main
	/keypress f8
	/delay 1s 
	/face
	/delay 1s 
	/keypress u
	/delay 1s 
	/call OpenBank
	/call OpenSharedBank
	/call OpenPacks 
/return 

Sub OpenBank
   /declare BankBag int local 0 
   /delay 1s 
   /for BankBag 0 to 23 step 1 
	/notify BigBankWnd BIGB_BankSlot${BankBag} rightmouseup 
   /next BankBag 
   /delay 1s 
/return 

Sub OpenSharedBank
   /declare SharedBankBag int local 0 
   /delay 1s 
   /for SharedBankBag 0 to 1 step 1 
	/notify BigBankWnd BIGB_SharedBankSlot${SharedBankBag} rightmouseup 
   /next SharedBankBag 
   /delay 1s 
/return 

Sub OpenPacks 
   /declare bag int local 0 
   /declare check int local 0 
   /newif (!${Window[InventoryWindow].Open}) /nomodkey /keypress inventory 
   /delay 1s 
   /for bag 1 to 8 step 1 
      /newif (${Window[Pack${bag}].Open}==FALSE) /nomodkey /itemnotify pack${bag} rightmouseup 
   /next bag 
   /delay 1s 
   /for check 1 to 9 step 1 
      /if  (${Window[TradeskillWnd].Open}) { 
         /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd ExperimentButton leftmousehold 
         /nomodkey /notify TradeskillWnd ExperimentButton leftmouseup 
      } 
   /next check 
   /delay 1s 
/return

Thanx for the macro. Runs great pretty much what I was looking for, thenameless. I did a 'search' for the big bank but couldn't find anything but the above macro makes mention of it as well so it must be somewhere that I am accessing it on my computer haha. Thanx again. Now if I can just figure out the alias thing )) ...
Much obliged

Toejam

Auto open all bags (including bank bags)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back