• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto login and portal vendor ui not working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
348¢
Hi guys, a couple weeks ago I noticed the ui for the portal guy in my guild hall wasn’t working anymore (doesn’t appear when I open the buy window), it wasn’t a big deal so I just did the buying and giving manually.

Last week my auto login also stopped working. I can see the profiles I have set up and when I select launch all stared it opens up 6 instances of the game but that is all it does. I have to manually enter in all the login info and select the server and toons myself.

Any thoughts or suggestions on solutions?

Hi guys, a couple weeks ago I noticed the ui for the portal guy in my guild hall wasn’t working anymore (doesn’t appear when I open the buy window), it wasn’t a big deal so I just did the buying and giving manually.

Last week my auto login also stopped working. I can see the profiles I have set up and when I select launch all stared it opens up 6 instances of the game but that is all it does. I have to manually enter in all the login info and select the server and toons myself.

Any thoughts or suggestions on solutions?
This almost certainly means you have something causing an imgui failure. (Overlay)

You can try and /mqoverlay resume but it will likely crash again.

Check for conflicting overlays like nahmic, or overwolf, or potentially even things like gamebar

This almost certainly means you have something causing an imgui failure. (Overlay)

You can try and /mqoverlay resume but it will likely crash again.

Check for conflicting overlays like nahmic, or overwolf, or potentially even things like
Well I know it’s not overwolf, I haven’t used that thing in like a year. One of the add ons created a multi gig log file that grew at a rate I typically see high transactional DB log files increase at and I haven’t touched it since.

I have no idea what the other things you listed are so I doubt it is them. I’ll check my start up services, reboot and keep an eye on what is running. I haven’t installed anything new in the past few weeks but who knows what got updated and is causing a conflict.

Thank you for the insight!!

Question - Auto login and portal vendor ui not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back