• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto Character Gearing? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,180¢
Is there a Macro or Plugin that will run a character to bazaar, look for relevant equipment to upgrade to, buy it and at the very least place it in bags to swap or just purchase to parcels? Maybe something that's configurable with parameters to stick to like plat limit per piece, etc? It can get time consuming to do it by hand for each character in a group. Just curious if there is a better solution than manual.

Last edited:
If there isn’t already there should be! That would be incredible! Especially with all the toons I have accumulate. I imagine it would be pretty difficult to isolate gear as there are so many option (even when trying to specifically sort in Baz the variations are still pretty broad). But man, something that could do that effectively would be money.

If there isn’t already there should be! That would be incredible! Especially with all the toons I have accumulate. I imagine it would be pretty difficult to isolate gear as there are so many option (even when trying to specifically sort in Baz the variations are still pretty broad). But man, something that could do that effectively would be money.
Yeah with how many options there would need to be, I didn't think there was one. But you never know!

Question - Auto Character Gearing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back