• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Audio Triggers (1 Viewer)

spony311

RedCents
ok i want to learn more about audio triggers.

My plan is well at jaggedpine there is a High Elf Mask i think
"Burnoose Of The Halfbreed" is the mask and it drops off Zek Sticklebush
so i want to make a audio trigger when i kill him but i have no idea how to do this but i heard it could be done also my friend said go to like AT&T.com to make you own words on the audio to put in eq files What eq files? i donno where to put em either"? But i think this will be very usefull for when say im on a raid and the mob RAGE and then my audio trigger will go off. so how do I make audio triggers and where do I put those audios from at&t into my eq files?

oh my main plan is for campings zek stickler bush when he dies to wake me up and tell me hes dead lol so i can look his corpse HE mask!

i would add this to your macro

Rich (BB code):
#event mask     "#*#You have slain Zek Sticklebush#*#"

then add the sub
Rich (BB code):
Sub Event_mask
/beep
/beep
/beep
/end macro

That just super basic but maybe give you some ideas

To use the ingame non MQ audio trigers find them in the eq button menu and the put in < you have slain Zek Sticklebush > with out the <> and hte in the uper right hand of the box select the sound you want to play. :)

My non MQ Audio Triggers window does not work at all. I have tried it both in default UI and my customer UI that I use. The buttons are all greyed out, same with no choices of Sound when I do the drop down. Anyone else had that problem with that window?

Audio Triggers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back