• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Argh! Help please (1 Viewer)

eddie7

RedCents
Been awhile since I played and Ive forgotten how to use mq2.
Using Troll's compile
Ive tried
/load mq2superduperghettospeed /macro mq2superduperghettospeed and just /mq2superduperghettospeed
I cant get any of the commands to run. Please re-enlighten me

eddie7 said:
Been awhile since I played and Ive forgotten how to use mq2.
Using Troll's compile
Ive tried
/load mq2superduperghettospeed /macro mq2superduperghettospeed and just /mq2superduperghettospeed
I cant get any of the commands to run. Please re-enlighten me

OK to load a plugin you type /plugin mq2whateveritis and to unload it you type /pluginmq2whateveritis unload to execute it you will do something like /docrack nostun on these commands should be in the compile someplace

That is how to run plugins ..... macros are different and the command to load them is /macro whateveritis and it runs

Look, I don't normally insult people's intelligence, but you asked your question in the wrong section, then apparently ignored the answer that was spoonfed to you. Did you fucking READ WHAT HE SAID?

Let me quote the specific portion that you want...it's the first line of his response to your question.

OK to load a plugin you type /plugin mq2whateveritis

isn't it actually calle mq2superduperreallyghettospeed? i use mq2speed so it's been awhile since i've seen the dll but i sure seem to really seeingthe word "really" in there somewhere

Anyone ask if he even loaded mq2?

Did you run macroquest2.exe before you loaded EQ?

Do you have the little reddish orange icon in your task bar?

Do you have the window in EQ titled MQ2?

And doesn't MQ2WhateverSpeedPluginYoureUsing require an additional command in EQ to set the speed you want to go? Just loading it is only part of the solution

I have the plugin loaded but I don't actually use it anymore, so I move at mormal speed. I'd have to type /setspeed N (where N is the speed increase I want) in game to actually make it work

Oh and BTW, Eddie... If it hasn't been said before: SEARCH is your friend. There are several places where the correct syntax for all plugins can be found. I seriously doubt you looked very far before asking the question

I don't know if they did ask him if he's been asked if he's got the plugin, how about you ask him now instead of making a sarcastic retorical question

RedDog said:
And doesn't MQ2WhateverSpeedPluginYoureUsing require an additional command in EQ to set the speed you want to go? Just loading it is only part of the solution

I have the plugin loaded but I don't actually use it anymore, so I move at mormal speed. I'd have to type /setspeed N (where N is the speed increase I want) in game to actually make it work

I used to run super and all you had to do once you loaded it was type /speed 2.0 or whatever speed but it took a X.X number ..... it was hard to load due to the size of the name so I made a hoykey for it so I could reload any of the long named ones easily...... :#

Servername_Charactername.cfg ftw!
Rich (BB code):
/plugin mq2doors unload
/plugin mq2moveutils
/plugin mq2rwarp
/plugin mq2piggyzone
/plugin mq2spawnmaster
/plugin mq2preventspeed
/plugin mq2docrack
/plugin mq2speed
/plugin mq2instamem
/plugin mq2switch