• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Are there any items in the game that.... (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
Sell back for the same amount as purchased for?

Not interested in exploiting. More interested in managing a guild fund external to any players. I.E. I would like to take a portion of our cash reserve, and for example, buy stacks of blue diamonds, and make them available to banker only in the guild hall. This way, officers can have access to cash if needed while I'm not online.

This is more of a question that might answer you question lol

Can you put PP in a bag then put it in the bank? make it banker only.
That might work. Do it with 1cp first to see if it works. I just have never heard of anything that doesnt take a hit when you sell it back

There are things in game like coin purses etc that could make people *think* you can put plat in a bag..but as I understand it they only reduce the weight of coin...they don't move the coin out of where it is already and into a bag.

What about items like bags of PP when u sell your horse...and I thought I have seen places where u can just buy bags of PP. Never done either so just thinking of things I have heard in the past.

I guess the bag of PP I saw for sale before the Stable Hand Brack must have been sold to him by PC after he traded his horse in for the Bag of PP. So there would be a huge loss selling horse to get bag of pp but maybe possible to camp stables waiting for bags to be sold to Stable Hands...

Last edited:
You could tell your guild that you'll meet the sell price of any bags of platinum they get for selling a mount. That way you know the amount is set, even though you can't exactly go and get those items whenever you want, it's still a high dollar item you could keep in a bank and still pay 1:1.

I've been playing since the game came out. Over the years, I've learned the hard way to trust your account to only those people you can physically visit and beat their ass if they screw you over.

"There ain't no valorium armor to protect you from a good ass whoopin' in real life."

Peridots are the only item I know of that sell back for NEARLY the same amount back. Note my charisma is pretty high, with that being a factor. :)

what i do is i usually spend a few hours vsiting various vendors and buying blue diamonds i find usually for about 293pp and selling them to barters in the
bazaar for about 450 - 500 pp a pop. thats what they go for on my server may be diff on yours.

there is an item that has the same purchase price as it does sell price, but it is only 1s. do you know what it is........BAT WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! but try and get a couple millon of those to get 6 plat lol

Are there any items in the game that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back