• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Apply to be an officer (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
If you want to be an officer, please post here and tell us a little bit about yourself, any experience you may have in a leadership role, and if you want to be a specific officer, such as for recruitment, let us know.

I'll get a full list of what types of officers we need done up later. For now, I can think of raid, recruitment, and conduct officers. I hope to have 2 officers for each section.

I am willing to be an officer but I travel a significant amount. While I am on the road my online time usually goes up (Hotels are boring hehe) but my hours are off. For instance on the 14th of Oct I go to China for 2 weeks.

I talked to Dark last night about being a conduct officer. My play time is normally pretty scheduled... but this winter i will be workin an odd shift. Every guild i have been in the past i have been a part of the officer team. So if i can help out that cool.

I'd be willing to help out. I've been on loot committee and class leader so I have some experience with leadership. I don't know much about raiding and strats. I have experience screening people who are applying and probably quite a bit with conduct.

If anyone wants to be a raid leader, please include that in your post. This will be an officer position, but will lead raids. We will need at least 2 raid leaders that will be very active.

Apply to be an officer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back