• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anything worth doing now adays? (1 Viewer)

FlameThrower

RedCents
42¢
Been back in eq for a few weeks now. Farmed a pair of gargoyles in Ruins of Illsalin for a couple days. Now doing the Bowlord camp in RCoD, 6 spawn in WoS, Any of the trash namers in NC, a few of the named camps in MPG, and some kobolds and goblins in Icefall.

Any suggestions on some other mobs or camps to try?

Last edited:
Just looking for spots a little bit harded. Maybe some decent augs to get.
Most of mine are 40 ish mana to 55 ish mana. I'm almsot head to toe in the new LGUK gear. Just spots for a mage to do with maybe an upgrade. Also any suggestions on gear to give my pet outside of the summoned stuff. Been away for 6 months and have forgotten so much.

The undead giant area would be more challenging and has some augs in there, I can duo there with my monk and shaman, I'm actually really horrible when it comes to Augs and knowing anything about them, I might work on a "Groupable aug list" and toss it in the guides section this weekend.

I solo ROI with a 78 mage with 350 aa's. Have my 70 raging servant. I just have pet attack with a fresh grounded stance and chain raging servant till he's dead. But I do a spot near the entrance that has 2 gargoyles that respawn every 6 minutes.

Anything worth doing now adays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back