• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone have a working AFK HHK MM Macro (1 Viewer)

tsguy

RedCents
Was that enough acronyms for everyone? Title pretty much says it all. Looking for an afk macro for a group of 3-6 toons, if anyone has been able to do this and would like to share it would be very much appreciated.

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would chime in on this one. I don't mean to hijack or change this request, but I am looking for a helper macro for the HHK MM. It would be a subset of the requested one, so i thought if someone were working this they could post a preliminary version for non-afk play.

It would not request the task, but would select the proper template, etc. when my main gets the task. It would not zone in until I zone in, and wouldn't engage a mob until it's health goes below 100%, i.e. I have actually engaged for sure. In other words, it would simply follow my lead.

I don't really care if the helper is the cleric or the warrior. The cleric side needs auto healing, while the Warrior side simply spams all the skills (taunt, Lesion, etc.). Both need to be able to follow the main around very closely to handle the twisty layout. I think there is nothing wrong with having the cleric add melee DPS in this one. Stuns are rare anyway.

I had a good time messing around with Plink's HHK macro this weekend, and the coding is about as much fun as using. I'm nowhere near to being able to write this on my own, though. (yet) If you make this with warp, nevermind. I want to be able to use this macro in front of others without it seeming like a script (just a v e r y silent player) ;~)

I would even be ok with manually looting the shard at the end for the helper.

So, if anyone is working this one, maybe you could do the assisting macro first.

Thanks

Just a bump to see if anyone is interested in working one of these up for all of us :) It seems like the first part would be simple with the /warping and /hailing, I am curious is some sort of modified hunting script could be used for the last part? As I am retarted when it comes to this type thing, I post in here and ask if anyone has been able to get this worked out and if they would care to share. It seems that hhk is so crowded already the chance at getting caught would be lower.

tsguy, can you give me steps as to how the mission is completed? Just a numbered list is fine. If I get some time I'll look into it but not making any promises, been kind of busy between work and RL shit.

tradertesla, what HHK macro of mine, I write something I didn't know I did? :P

plink

I'm sure this will be nerfed like the others as it is a great aa mission with 1.2aa per mission. I have only done it a few times as I am busy abusing the LSMM macro :) (I'm sure that is the one tradertesla is refering too). The basic run down is...

1. Hail the captain in the basement.
2. Hail the six prisoners to release them.
3. Kill 40 goblins or maybe it was 35. Goblins are warriors or wizards.
4. Kill the boss that spawns at zone in
5. Loot exp shard

The mission starts near HHK in HHP and is entered by saying 'set.' The mission allows you to chose to play a cleric or warrior. Most groups that do this have one person as cleric, and the rest play warriors. The warriors come equiped with a sword and a shield, but they are destroyed as DPS is greater using hand to hand. The goblins are warriors and wizards. The warriors are pretty easy, but the wizards can rip through your character pretty fast.

This would be a great macro if it is doable for two reasons.
1. There is a ton of people doing this mission and your toons can stand out there all day and prolly not get noticed in the crowd.
2. This is one of the best if not the best exp MM.

Man, all that killing shit is too much work for me. I'm a lazy dude. The little bit more exp gained from HHK doesn't justify spending the time on it to make it work, to me at least since I can get an AA per MM in LS.

plink

I thought it was closer to 1.5 aa per but I may be off, seems like I'd get 4aa per 3 mm's. I was just wondering if anyone could splice together a hailing macro with some sort of hunting/assisting macro. But then again I also have no idea what I am talking about :)

I'm thinking this would be doable. Need to borrow a bit of code from something like Hunter mac for battle. Start with a simple warp macro like in LSMM. Then die. Next, you and the bots do battle in the CY. When no mobs within area start sequentially warping further in and back to cy. I think you could do this with just 1st floor and 2 or 3 rooms on second floor. Do once then wait respawns, then again. This would give 40 kills and might be completely afk. Unfortunately my time is slight and pasting together a spaghetti mess would take more time than I have atm.

Anyone have a working AFK HHK MM Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back