• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

anyone crashing with the 3.1.06 mq? (1 Viewer)

Yes. Alot. CTD, no error message. Really freaken annoying, only happens on the 1st account I load.

edit: happens with Z compile and ndawg, on top of that, i only load the csum plugin, no docrack, or anything else that doesn't load normally with those profiles.

Last edited:
Seems like i been crashing alot more with MQ now also. Im using ndawgs and i normally rarely crash but just yesterday i crashed about twice in 2 hours. Once caused me to die. Only have basic MQ functions loaded and docrack noanon.

I am crashing a lot now too. I am gonna try to switch to another compile and see how it goes. At least i know its happening to others and not just me. I was looking at everthing wondering what was going on.

i had a virgin compile loaded on two puters... only mod i made to it was the no auth

standard plugins loaded

and no macros running

well this morn i wake up and both had Crash error message

just FYI

8-)

Army

I run four computers and when I am afk, I have trader/buyers up on them. Since the last patch, I have had so many crashes I dont even keep track of them anymore. Something is wrong here, not sure what, but by a lot of the crashes happen even when I am not moving/zoning or anything. I use ndawg on all of them. Any information on how to correct this would be greatful.

Thanks
Ice

im crashing regularly in DPoB when i hit the enter key to speak..

something to do with the way MQ is scanning text box inputs now maybe?

i dunno, im just theorising :)

anyone crashing with the 3.1.06 mq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back