• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - anyone check the contact us? (1 Viewer)

ubernoober91

banned
BANNED
RedCents
just curious as to what is going on w/ my subscription? i paid a few days ago and it appeared to not go thru so i paid again and i have been billed twice yet im still at lvl1. Ive tried the contact us page twice and have still yet to get a reply. Am i going to get moved to lvl2 or a refund or something? This is my first time using this site just switching from mmobugs and so far im not very impressed at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I replied to your emails several days ago. Check your spam folders. The issue is that you sent an e-check and they need to clear.

No problem at all. If you pay with a credit card it's instant, or if you have an established paypal account with money already on it, otherwise the e-check thing makes you wait. We'll be adding more payment options soon, I know paypal is terrible.

Question - anyone check the contact us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back