• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any orux dup programs? (1 Viewer)

beastlord

RedCents
on my server people are selling orux for mass plat are they any dups that can turn like 300 orux into 300 or is it to much? just wondering dont know wha prices is on ever server but if it can be mass dupe then would be great plat in bazaar well send me a private message or post a comment please with a link if there is a dup that can dup orux or plat > hehe thanks

but to answer your question, no i doubt there are any dupe strats out, if there were the people knowing about them would most likely not post them, in fear of SoE's legendary nerf stick

Kitten Killed.

No, items, plat, etc are handled by the server, the only way to dupe them is to be able to fool the server and without access to the server, good luck with that.

While I doubt that there are any ways to currently dupe anything out there, I'm not going to say it is impossible. As many saw with the current bag duping posts, once some kind of dupe gets out there, it's pretty quickly nerfed. Let's just hope that if there is a way to dupe this stuff, someone will post here so others can take advantage of it (and hopefully be smart with it) until the nerf bat comes down.

any orux dup programs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back