• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Any idea why my list of plugins keeps disappearing from RGUpdate ? (1 Viewer)

adfallon68

RedCents
Just as the title says - I'm wondering if anyone has an idea why the list of plugins I had been using is gone from RGUpdate. When i updated Wednesday the list was blank and I had to re-check each one and save again. It had been fine for months. Each patch, I'd run RGUpdate, and the list would be there. But suddenly it was gone this week. And again today on Friday's patch, same thing. I just had to re-tag all of them and save it on Wednesday to get that update to work. But it's gone again.

Just as the title says - I'm wondering if anyone has an idea why the list of plugins I had been using is gone from RGUpdate. When i updated Wednesday the list was blank and I had to re-check each one and save again. It had been fine for months. Each patch, I'd run RGUpdate, and the list would be there. But suddenly it was gone this week. And again today on Friday's patch, same thing. I just had to re-tag all of them and save it on Wednesday to get that update to work. But it's gone again.

I have the same issue, but thought it might have been just me. I will check again once i get back home after the long weekend with the family camping.

The new Macroquest.exe save plugins in a new way that our RGUpdater does not recognize. We have our programmer working on a new version but no ETA yet when it will be done.

After i fudged up my plugin list due to my hangover, i made an alphabetical text file list of all the Plugins i use and now i just open it up right next to the RGupdate list for easy reference. Working well for me so far.

After i fudged up my plugin list due to my hangover, i made an alphabetical text file list of all the Plugins i use and now i just open it up right next to the RGupdate list for easy reference. Working well for me so far.

would be grateful if you'd be will to post your alphabetical text file to help us all out since like many others I didn't think to make a text file like you 8)

Oh i had no idea there would be interest in my hangover proof text file and wasn't paying attention to follow ups on this thread till now. Here it is. :drink

Attachments

• MQ2addons.txt
    244 bytes · Views: 10
Question - Any idea why my list of plugins keeps disappearing from RGUpdate ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back