• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any have a mage macro? (1 Viewer)

LostAngel

RedCents
My main is a 71 necro. I also have 70 shaman, 70 bard, 70 mage and 70 cleric. The best trio ( all the pc's I have lol) is the necro,shaman,mage. But I usually have to go with the bard over the mage because I can't find a mage macro to box the mage. :confused:

1252bf8.jpg

it was a cute one too you bastard

Damn Sebastion! I actually laughed out loud for real over that pic! Had to save it too. And CC, damn, I didn't know cats could look mentally retarded. I've had some that were retarded but looked normal. Tell ya what though, the ones that were touched in head have all been my favorites. Never thought about that before, lol.

Hey I couldnt help it if i actually found a cat that looked like that i would SO BUY IT i dont care if it only had a life exspectancy of 5 days cause it couldnt feed itself. I would i couldnt help myself i would be like LOOK AT MY RETARDED KITTY and i would have to sit at a bus stop and pet it and drool on it and make people think we were ment for each other.

Any have a mage macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back