• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Another Tutorial Bug (1 Viewer)

raistlin8989

RedCents
10¢
Didn't see this posted anywheres, but didn't look too hard. Kind of pointless, but this works:

1.)create a new character
2.)run through the tutorial, make sure you do the soulbinder ttask, or at least bind your soul there
3.) leave tutorial and go level up, without changing your bind spot.

If you ever need to pl someone quickly from lvl 1 to 10 :eek: just have them go into tut and you have a player kill you or gate back there...

As I said really pointless as lvls 1-10 can take 5 minutes doing quests or other pl strategies...of course you can also use this if you had a grudge against all the lvl 2-5 kobolds running around that may have killed you when you were a newb...have fun

This has been nerfed, that is leaving your bind point in the tutorial. It will now disconnect you and boot you to the pok.

It doesn't disconnect you, it just sends you to PoK. I had my zerker bound in the Tutorial, and forgot to bind them outside of it after I left, and I was in there at lvl 45 till last patch when they changed it.

Another Tutorial Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back