• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Another Map problem?? (1 Viewer)

vegadrinal

RedCents
I read the other Map related threads but mine seems a bit different... My map was working correctly displaying PCs and NPCs with their names. However, while I was looking at the map all of sudden the names disappeared and now both PCs and NPCs are nothing more than small dots.

I did /mapfilter <return> and saw all the options are set to "show". Then I tried reloading the computer and redownloading the maps... Nothing helps...

Any idea as to how to get get the map to working as it was before?

Thanks for help.

OMG...
I deserve to be flamed... I can't believe I missed something as simple as that... I could've sworn that I tried it.

Sorry for the waste of time, guys. And thanks for taking time to look at my post.

One thing I have noticed lately is not that the names on the map turn to dots, but oddly enough they turn into small arrows. It happens at random in different zones. Labels has nothing to do with this because I never turn them off. It's not alot of arrows that appear, it's just a few here and there. No idea why it does it though.

Another Map problem??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back