• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anguish Key (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Does anyone know if the anguish key is a key on your keyring?

Meaning can you /zone into anguish without a key? Just wondering.

N

As far as I know , only old world keyed zones like VT and maybe ST can use /zone. I think it works with guild lobby also but I'm almost 100% positive you cant /zone into anguish

For the most part you can't /zone into any instanced zone. So I would say no. You got to have your signets done to not die from the AE and their is a check for if you are flagged once in the zone you will get booted like in Time so I would say even if you manage to sneak into the zone you will be kicked in 2 mins. Also you have to have a key to loot anything in the zone(might be only to loot named but I know I couldn't loot spells until I looted the key the other night on my gimp).

There is no AOE in anguish. It was just game lore. If you don't have the signet quest completed you can't be gimped into anguish. If you don't have a Mastery of all, real or dropped version, then you can't loot anything.

Anguish Key

Users who are viewing this thread

Back