• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

an LDoN thought -- brought to you by Stropfo (1 Viewer)

Stropfo

RedCents
Something interesting that some people can look into.
A while back when the spirit shrouding came out, my bro and I had this great idea. Him and I formed a LDoN, and were shrouded down to about level 20. Then we started the LDoN as a level 20, 20, and 23... then when the LDoN was accepted we shrouded up to level 58, and 70... however when we went back to get into the ldon, it said we were to high. I havent tried creating an offset, in which I might soon. But to have a level 20 quest, and being a level 70 in it, would be great. Anyways, that is just a thought.

I will do it with my elite MIND POWERS!

You'd be surprised though about how stupid SoE is when it comes to checking data. I don't doubt that they store the level check in the client.

I don't really know how I would do it, if I could do it even. Maybe a RedGuide expert could help... and I agree with TeachersPet that they are really dumb when it comes to checking data.

an LDoN thought -- brought to you by Stropfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back