• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

AMV pulling (1 Viewer)

ncccippy

RedCents
10¢
I have heard of/ and seen a guild pull AMV to hanvar's room and kill him there, which seems to negate the adds portion of the event. I am wondering if someone with knowledge of how this is done would mind sharing with me. I am hoping to apply it to ikkinz 4 raid, 2nd to last mob (which I have heard is easy using this pull method). Thanks in advance!

My guild always used a pet to agro that named through the wall from the room where the first fight is, and fought him there. We didn't have to deal with any of the adds. Not sure if this has been nerfed with the changes to pet pulling, but I'd guess not, becuase we were just using the pet to agro him through the wall, not to avoid any extra agro.

AMV pulling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back