• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Alittle ADVPATH.INC assistance requested (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
I've created a macro using ADVPATH.INC (which IMHO is freakin AWESOME) and I have a couple questions that are bothering me.

Both are regarding the following issue. I have a macro that runs to an NPC and stops. Trouble is, depending on lag, it either works perfect 9/10 or he falls off a nearby ledge and gets stuck swimming for hours on end (Great for swimming skillups, but not great for subtlety).

First, is there anyway to compensate for lag ingame when using the ADVPATH.inc in your macros?

Lastly, is there a way to...say if the toon does not reach his target destination by a certain time to abort and camp?

Obviously, these questions are to avoid any negative attention.

Thanks guys, you all are wonderful.

I am sure there are better ways but one i can think of is to load a warp plugin and then load warp pushes to your macro. But I would only have it push under certain conditions. Such as checking your loc then after so long just warping back to a spot to begin again or to pull. Then you could alos have a gm/player detection incorperated that would let oyu gate to a safe spot in zone or another zone then camp out or /q

Alittle ADVPATH.INC assistance requested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back