• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK XP (pet class) (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

RedCents
I know this one is probably common knowledge but I didnt see it posted anywhere.
This only works for pet classes.(but I have heard of a fury doing it somehow to, maybe with aa's?. I have tried the shaman dog and he couldnt kill a grey 10 down on his own)

Cast up your tank pet (adept3 or higher makes it easier) and buff him up. Now probably the hardest part is finding a mob that is aggro and your pet can kill on his own and respawns in the same place.
This takes some trial and error. Sometimes mobs move, or spawn names, or spawn a group where a single was.
Once you find the spot just stand there, when the pet is in <protect me> mode he will attack anything that attacks you.
Now xp isnt fast but hey your asleep or out partying so who cares. The norm is about 25% a night but it all depends on your pet really. Oh and sometimes you will wake up and find yourself dead or have a /t from some player thanking you for the chest that he looted from you:)
Enjoy

whats a good place to try this for a 61 conjuror? and zasp, look through the fourms, im sure you'll find something, just know that warlocks are the biggest DPS mages, and they use alot of grp AE attacks...

Well warlocks are the biggest aggro magnets!!! But are good solo'rs. Just dopnt get discouraged when you die alot. It will happen:)

As far as a 61 conj. I dont know yet my necro is only 53. I started doing this with him at 30:P. I would try around pof, maybe one of the goblin camps?? Hard to say really.

AFK XP (pet class)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back