• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

AFK Skill Raising (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
I just read through the EQ Underground Guide, and the "Raise weapon skills while AFK part is out of date I think. I couldnt find the NPC referred to in Innothule Swamp.

Does anyone know of another red con NPC (or at least light blue. I'm 67) that will not fight back so I can raise my 2HB skills?

Any help will be much appreciated!

There was an NPC in West Commons that the last time I checked that you could attack and they would never strike back, but he did reposte. The NPC was in the tunnels near the LDoN merchants, I can't remember the name but he was along wall going toward zone out on the right side. Being a mage I never really had the need to raise my skill, but I noticed it once messing around. Sent pet in to attack and he just kept taunting and not hitting. I moved in and same results. I will check name, con, and loc and post back.

I need to find an npc like this to, Ineed to raise my skills after a gazillion monster missions. Before I used to just duel my enchanter pet, but this character is on the same account

Yeah, and I am level 67, so I can imagine it would be tougher to find an NPC that not only doesnt fight back, but also gives experience. Oh well, if anyone does happen to know, it would be awesome information.

By the way, and I don't mean to criticize, but are the Guides updated very often? I'm just curious. Maybe it's time to recompile the guide with some of the secrets that are in the forums and get rid of certain things that are no longer working.

Just my 2cp

Wootily Tootily Wooty Woot!! :cool:

AFK Skill Raising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back