• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK plugin (1 Viewer)

Labamba

RedCents
Would it be possible to make a plugin that do a simple command like /afk Tell XXX when you enter a new zone? i box alot on my own and on raids and i normaly set the afk manualy on toons i dont pay much attention to but forget it
alot and miss alot of tells due to it, and if the plugin could check like every 10 sec if im in a new zone and then do /afk Tell XXX that would be great. Any input on this is welcome.

PS: i know its pretty easy to make a mac for it but i rather use a plugin as i run alot of different macs depending of what im doing.

Thx but no thx ... i rather just use afk thing if its even possible. Guess i should ask: Is anyone able to make a plugin that set /afk tell XXX by a command like /setafk tell XXX and then keep AFK message up even if you zone, would help me alot ,, if no one is then i guess i wasted 15 sec of your life reading this.

just made this. use /setzonecmd "/command" to set a command to excecute everytime you zone. if you wanted to do /who everytime you zoned, you would type /setzonecmd "/who", for afk with a message of "go buff yourself", /setzonecmd "/afk go buff yourself".

yes i know you can use a .cfg file to do this, but this is easier to use, because you can do it differently per-instance of eq, and you can mod the command in-game, even though you have to set it everytime you log in, but hey, thats what hotbuttons are for :)

Rich (BB code):
// MQ2Afk 
//
// Author: Raistlin8989 for redguides
//
//

#include "../MQ2Plugin.h"

PreSetup("MQ2Afk");

CHAR zcmd[MAX_STRING]={0};

void setcmd(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine)
{
	GetArg(zcmd,szLine,1);
	CHAR szMsg[MAX_STRING] = {0}; 
	sprintf(szMsg, "Command set to: %s", zcmd); 
	WriteChatColor(szMsg, CONCOLOR_YELLOW);
}
PLUGIN_API VOID InitializePlugin(VOID)
{
	DebugSpewAlways("Initializing MQ2Afk");
	AddCommand("/setzonecmd",setcmd);
}

PLUGIN_API VOID ShutdownPlugin(VOID)
{
	DebugSpewAlways("Shutting down MQ2Afk");
	RemoveCommand("/setzonecmd");
}
PLUGIN_API VOID SetGameState(DWORD GameState)
{
	if (GameState==GAMESTATE_INGAME) {
    if ((ppCharData) && (pCharData)) {
	CHAR szMsg[MAX_STRING] = {0}; 
	sprintf(szMsg, "Command: %s", zcmd); 
	WriteChatColor(szMsg, CONCOLOR_YELLOW);
	DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,zcmd);
	}
	}
}

AFK plugin

Users who are viewing this thread