• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK Nest Macro for Necro (1 Viewer)

sixeleven

RedCents
Sup all, I'm looking for an AFK Nest Macro - I play a 75 necro, 1200+ aa. If anyone has one, or has the time to create one, would love it if you could post it up! :)

Also, I've posted this a while back with no replies, and have been unable to find a satisfactory solution... is there a way to hide necro lich illusion client side, or any other way for that matter? I'm rather tired of being a skeleton after playing for so damn long! :D Thanks alot!

six-eleven

Thanks alot for the quick reply. :) I was hoping it might not be too difficult to just doing the area right at zone in - but I'm certainly no good with making macro's, so it's hard for me to see the problems which would come about. Anyways, if Nest is out, then are there any reccomendations for places where it would not be so difficult? For reference, my intentions are to AA up a friends 72 Wizard - as always, any comments and help are greatly appreciated :)

six-eleven

It would be much easier if you were to 6 box the nest mission. Atleast then you would only need pathing for the pulls. But, even then, like TheZ says, it would be difficult. You'd have to account for adds and the like.

AFK Nest Macro for Necro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back