• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK in pvp without camping (1 Viewer)

numero_uno

RedCents
If you are of the freeport alignment on a pvp server there is a way for you to go AFK in the zone Oakmyst Forest without being attacked.

How To Do It

Go down to the Mariner's Bell at the docks (loc 1100,-382) where you will see a wooden crate. Jump on the posts that go around the edge of the dock, and then jump onto the crate. Face North and jump onto the wall. Once you are on the wall walk West until you reach half of a column sticking out of the wall. Jump onto that then hug the wall and walk East until you come to the tunnel that leads into the forest. Jump ontop of the tunnel and walk around ontop of it until you fall through the world. You will fall to your death (although you do not lose anything, even if you are in a pvp battle when you do it). Once you die a "Revive" box will pop up asking if you would like to revive at Oakmyst Forest. DO NOT HIT REVIVE. You can leave it at the revive screen until you decide to come back or the Qeynosians clear out ;)

Enjoy

Last edited:
i have a question, and i dont mean to take a piss on your post, but if you die anywhere and leave it on the revive screen, dont you get the same effect? i dont see a point in going through all the trouble of jumping on posts where i can fall off a cliff just as well...

i have a question, and i dont mean to take a piss on your post

np, lol

Actually the thing is:

1. You do not lose anything (this includes debt, infamy, money, items, or whatever from pvp)

2. In pvp when you die in an opposing cities zones it spawns you out in their main zone (antonica, or commonlands). Where this bug does not. It lets you spawn right back in the Oakmyst forest zone instead of having to run all the way from the Thundering steppes station in antonica, through the peat bog, then the sewers, and castleview hamlet to get back to Oakmyst Forest.

Yes, but like i said in "PVP". If you stood in Oakmyst forest for a day afk someone would most likely have come by and killed you. no matter what level you are.

AFK in pvp without camping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back