• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AFK exp macro? (1 Viewer)

Alchropie

RedCents
I'm just getting back into EQ after over a year, and when i left I was doing the monster mission from Lavastorm, i forget the name of it..goblin rescuing other goblins, and it got 1.2ish AA per run. just curious to see if theres anything good like this? this was amazing but is now nerfed. I've been searching through the forums but coming up empty. thanks and glad to be back

is there a macro for it? like able to do while sleeping or getting a hair cut? Ive got a 70 bst, cleric, enc, and bard. is it kiting/warping around to complete, or do you have to actually *gasp* do it? stupid question inc: do you need to do 70.1-2 before you can do 3?

I would advise actually doing the quest. Warping, though always dangerous, has become even more so now. I won't even warp to succor or warp out of lava if I'm stupid enough to fall into it or my lev goes off.
And I believe you have to do 70.1 & 70.2 before you can do 70.3, or be in a group with someone who can get the 70.3 for you.

AFK exp macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back