• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - ADVPath or NAV-Door in Unrest (1 Viewer)

RedCents
52¢
Not sure if I'm reporting this in the right place or that it is the right plugin I'm very new here. I have my group in Unrest at the second floor fireplace camp and finding consistently that the door that leads to Ghoul Magus is not able to be opened by the plugin. If I click the door, the puller will go through and the mechanic to return to the camp bonks into the open door from the other side a few times but then corrects itself andcomes back to camp. The former being the real issue -- is that something that I can correct and if so, how?

1692711826494.png

Thank you a bunch! I just replaced with your file and will try it out later this afternoon! I also found that the door into the Undead Bartender and nobles area near there also has the same problem on both entrance and exit. If I find other such oddities in my travels, should I report them here or is there a better avenue?

Bummer ... looks like the path was changed more toward center but for whatever reason, she humps the door like a dog in heat until i click the door :) No worries we'll be outgrown for this area and I don't mind clicking on the door for my puller each time.

1692798712502.png

This linked thread has some stuff about working out door issues that might be useful.

Problem - ADVPath or NAV-Door in Unrest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back