• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Adventurer's stone quest (LDoN) is broken atm? (1 Viewer)

I completed it yesterday on my cleric (human , inny). When talking to the first guy in east freeport it didn't seem like it was go'ing to work right. When I ran to the guy in the EC tunnel though I said "farstone" and it worked.

When I mean it didn't seem like it was go'ing to work right, I seem to remember see'ing some yellow / flag like text after speaking with him on my other characters. I didn't this time. Also, I never was told who to talk with when I arrived in my hometown. (asked other players in game).

Anyway, good luck getting your's !!

Yes, its broke...are they going to fix it...I don't know...I've bug and petitioned it several times already. I've delt with it many times as a Guide having to explain it. Its completely random and a pain in the ass.

For one of my toons, I had to actually buy the Origin AA to find out which zone the server thought was my hometown.

As a Half-Elf Rogue, I started in Freeport, but once I bought Origin, it took me to Kelethin. Sure enough, the Adventurer guy in Kelethin got him pre-flagged so that he could get the stone at one of the camps.

Joek, do 'Return Home' function in character selection page have nothing to do with 'hometown' in adventurer's stone quest? is Origin's city different from 'Return Home'?

I still think the easiest way to do it is try to make a new character of the same race/class combo. then write down all the possible hometowns. Go to each hometown and try to get the preflag there.

Return home and origin should be the same place (the place you started your char from). Except in the case where for a while they let people change where their home city was (I forget why they did that though).

I have a friend of mine who was having trouble finishing his stone. Aparently sony has broken the final /hail's in the quest to get the Emblem. His stone is at like 99hp/mana, and 9 to everything. And he's done more missions then I ahve, and I was max a long time ago.

He petitioned it, and they basically said, they can't do anything; So Sorry...

TurkReno said:
Yes, its broke...are they going to fix it...I don't know...I've bug and petitioned it several times already. I've delt with it many times as a Guide having to explain it. Its completely random and a pain in the ass.

Its going to be fixed in the next upcoming patch, if you are a guide check the guide forums. ;)

Adventurer's stone quest (LDoN) is broken atm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back