• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Add another nerf :( DoN Web of Lies (1 Viewer)

Re: Add another nerf :(

Doesn't make it any less soloable, just means you need more 3rd party toys to do it.

Also, epic 2.0 monks can split out the NPC and solo it with a heal pot and a HoT pot.

If you have info to a 70 Wizard, I may be able to make a macro to solo it with that.

Re: Add another nerf :(

TeachersPet said:
Doesn't make it any less soloable, just means you need more 3rd party toys to do it.

Also, epic 2.0 monks can split out the NPC and solo it with a heal pot and a HoT pot.

If you have info to a 70 Wizard, I may be able to make a macro to solo it with that.
Please I already made a new mac for a diff mission :P I gain a few more crystals off it too :P But yes I have a 70 wizzie and 2 70monks both decent geared and some others, so I'm not worried worse comes to worse I make a macro to 6 box Gimblax all day long lol.

Add another nerf :( DoN Web of Lies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back