• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

active map (1 Viewer)

You can also do /mapfilter help and it will show you all the commands such a chest, ground, corpse.

The big ones I like are /mapfilter target and /mapfilter targetline. lets me know who I am targeted and a line to them.

I have started making a hotkey to have 6 of my normal map filters ready to load.

I have not had much luck moving the .ini file to keep the settings though.

OK one question I do have is I ran a complie in the last 2 months that had the lvls above the mobs head and now cannot find it anymore.

I have /mapfilternpcconcolor running which is good but the lvl numbers were great to choose mobs better... why fight a DB lvl57 when a DB lvl53 works just as good.

I got a compile with level and class :( for the life of me i cant figure out how to lose the class name i like the level but class thing makes it way to darn busy.

If you're hunting one particular type of mob only, "custom" works great too.

Custom Filter:
/mapfilter custom "whatever you want shown"
Turn off custom filter:
/mapfilter custom

For example if you're in Stoneroot hunting all types of witherans, and you dont want anything else to show up on your map, do: /mapfilter custom witheran and it will display all "a witheran" and "a witheran feeder" etc etc...

Note that the custom setting overrides the other settings, so while its on, you wont see anything else that you have turned on, like PCs.

active map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back