• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

account transfers taking a looooooooong time (1 Viewer)

africh75

RedCents
submitted a transfer for an account I own on the 24th of october, still no word or transfer..anyone else running in to this?

Submitted a transfer on 11/1 and it was done on the 4th. Since it went through the "issues" queue, I suppose it depends on how many issues customer support, or maybe even your server (not sure) have backed up.

Both were clean acocunts and just going from one account to the other, no server transfer.

Also my RL brother did a server transfer and his was done in less than 5 days at the end of October.

I submitted a transfer request to move a character from one account to another on the same server on 22 Oct. As of yesterday (exactly 3 weeks) i had not received anything from them other than the automated response, so I filled out a knowledgebase ticket thingee on their support site.

The repsponse I got back today was disappointing.

I wont quote it here because it was not boilerplate, and could probably be traced back to my account, but it basically said they had no record of my request and if I still wanted the character transferred, I needed to submit a new request. It also went on to say that they are currently processing transfer requests within 3 business days.

So while the canned auto-response email says it can take 3 weeks, apparently they are supposedly processing them within 3 days. I waited the full 3 weeks only find out that they had lost the request altogether.

I'll re-submit now and see what happens.

/sigh

account transfers taking a looooooooong time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back