• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Account renewed (1 Viewer)

nesona

RedCents
Hey guys not sure where else to post this but I noticed today that I had been charged $40 for this subscription that I was under the impression I had ended. I can't log into the new website either. I would like the charges taken off. I am no longer playing EQ or WoW.

Thanks

You need to do this through Paypal.

http://forums.notaddicted.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_cancel
Canceling a subscription is in YOUR control and goes through paypal (an ebay company) so it's easy and safe.

However, some people still have problems with it, and if you're having trouble please follow these directions:

To find and cancel your subscription on paypal, log into your personal paypal account, and select the History option. Select "subscriptions" from the ‘show' pulldown menu. Make sure you adjust the time period so that your account will appear on the ‘within' option. This is what gets most people, as the default is 'in the past day' and your subscription is probably not that new! From here, you should see your Notaddicted subscription. Click on details and you will find the ‘cancel subscription' option. Once you've clicked this you're done! Hooray! Burn in hell, Notaddicted!

Account renewed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back