• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Accepting Reward from Quests - haalp (1 Viewer)

RedCents
268¢
how do i make a accept reward from quest turn in hotkey? i was searching the forums, and i found, a post alrdy, but no one listed the information to make one that i could tell. - there was a guy and Sic saying, that u need to make an alias for it, im very intermediate at MQ, ive learned quite a bit to get by pretty well i can set chars up using others INI's and just interchange stuff out to make em work for my chars, i understand that much but not much more than that, ive got alot of the hotkeys from Sics guide, but im still struggling to understand, ive made some leaps these past few months and the only thing that really feels clunky atm wud be just accepting rewards, and sometimes, my chars get stuck on objects or stuff while moving around but im not worried about that, im always at keyboard and just adjust them and get em back on track. wud really like help with the accepting reward thing tho, wud be really nice. thanks guys:)

Question - Accepting Reward from Quests - haalp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back