• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA levelling (1 Viewer)

Zoma

RedCents
Hi all.

I'm a poor level 65 wizard with 57aa's. I have about 4hrs. max. per night for gaining exp, loot, etc. On a 56k dial up connection on a shared computer. (hence, mq would get me in a lot of trouble if found out; argh :mad: ) I am utterly sick of the slow aa levelling. What I need is some methods to get those aa's moving a whole lot faster. Also, need to get a lot of missing spells and ones i'll be needing soon. I'm so tired of being gimp :( .

Please help me...............

right now .. most of the expoits are nerfed.. and the ones that are not .. are kept silient.

you can get the VXED macro .. from strats and cheats.. if you have access to a bard account .. would get your some good AA's ...

after your 4 hours each night can you leave the system logged on .. and running?

you might try the taskmaster macro .. in strats and cheats... put 100% exp into AA... i believe it is set up for a 65 toon

8-)

hope that helps a little...

I would really suggest reading the guides...

and surf through the whole strats and cheats section... ONLY NON-NERFED stuff is in there

GL and enjoy

I can't leave the dial up on either at night. :( I know my situation isn't too great. Will have to get wealthy one day to afford a nice computer with great connection speed. Will read the sections mentioned in previous reply for sure. :) Would be nice to get in on the secrets somehow; but of course I understand secrets. :D

Save 100k for a fast horse, and do the AdvTaskrunner macro. You will get AA's quickly, and not as likely to be banned as the /advtaskwarp which on dialup will not work very well. Friend tried and kept skipping steps because of the connection the mac would work ahead and not get steps triggered as done.

Then he ought to adjust delays in the macro according to his connection speed. And using the runner rather than the warp version of that macro is more detectable, I dont care what anyone says.

AA levelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back