• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA grind butchered? (1 Viewer)

EQManiac

RedCents
31¢
I was just testing some AA earnings and noticed they got hammered badly.

I have a group of toons. lowest is 65, highest is 74.

Per kill, they both get 1% AA. To the 65 the mobs are yellow, to the 74 they are light blue, to the others they are dark blue. Each and everyone gets 1%.

I thought the new system was suppose to take con color into account?

Or is this the "fix" they introduced to counter everyone getting 15% per kill?

from what I read they introduced some coding to make aa gains based off the top level person in the group.... not sure if it applies to normal exp gains or just aa's....

so what you level 74 is getting from a light blue the rest get % wise.....

dougie222 said:
from what I read they introduced some coding to make aa gains based off the top level person in the group.... not sure if it applies to normal exp gains or just aa's....

so what you level 74 is getting from a light blue the rest get % wise.....

Wow, thats just stupid. Another reason not to group with a whole category of players.

EQManiac said:
Wow, thats just stupid. Another reason not to group with a whole category of players.

That's true. If this becomes widely known, then there'll be no groups available that aren't made of almost all of the same level of characters. Which means people are going to have to resort to soloing or botting.

Discourages socialization, but increases account sales. Clever?

This is true. I was doing a 69.1 hard mission for quick xp all of us were 70-72 and i got 20% xp in an hour which isnt to bad considering the med breaks we had cause clr was gimp. Then i did another we replaced the clr (for obvious reasons) and got a 75 clr friend of mine to come and help. I got 17% in an hour. And we had no med breaks. To a 73 all are yellow. but to a 75 there is white and even a few DB.

AA grind butchered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back