• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

AA exps (1 Viewer)

Veteran Assling

RedCents
11¢
so ive been looking and looking for a good place to grind AA's either afk or at the keyboard and ive had no luck, generally about 6-8% aa per kill.

im using a lvl 66 rogue (clr merc), and 78 shaman (war merc) im looking to farm massive aa on the rogue, and dont matter if shm is getting much or any xp, just need lots and lots of aa on rogue. anyone know a very decent spot to do this?
will give redcents or paypal donations for useful information.
-PM is good, ty

i liked paw at those lvls. then at like 75 i went to rss i duo'd with my monk /rogue and a cleric merc. then i left the rogue behind and just lvled the monk. for easy aa i like to use the dain mac but you need more then 2 accounts. paw should be really good xp at your lvl i did all the dps aa on my monk/rogue first helps a lot when stuff dies fast. the mobs in paw dont have high hp

nevermid.
right after posting this i was lucky enough to find more than what i was looking for, and its no wonder you people didnt want to share the info haha. 36% aa or 4.9% normal xp per kill, mobs die beforer 1min panther drops so yeah, 92aa between last night and this morning (probably 7 hours total grind)

nevermid.
right after posting this i was lucky enough to find more than what i was looking for, and its no wonder you people didnt want to share the info haha. 36% aa or 4.9% normal xp per kill, mobs die beforer 1min panther drops so yeah, 92aa between last night and this morning (probably 7 hours total grind)

yes if you couyld PM me with that info would be great. thanks:#

I'd be happy for a PM as well. I thought there was a cap on AA exp (?) and max 30 AA's. I know there are SpendAA.macs, but I am curious.

Thanks in advance for the PM :-)

man thats alot of PMs.

let me clear a couple things up, this is NOT afk xp, but yes you could build a very simple macro to do this.

this only works when you are PLn very high dps classes (i have only tried rogue)

this works in any zone, ATM my rogue is level 70 with 580aa (have not used any hacks) /played 3days 7 hours 51mins.

exp at level 70? Normalxp 2.7-3.5% per kill, AAxp 36-42% a kill. mq2dps shows 20-50 second fights, i usually get 30aa and hour when im grinding, somewhere around 50 if i pop lesson. (this is NOT in a hotzone)

i can turn off mq2 and run this exactly the same, it doesnt use any hacks besides map maybe

ok so, i am trying to decide what to do with this, it is possible for sony to nerf if it they find out (and i dont want that)

im not being an asshole, im just one of those guys who doesnt have much time to play a day, and this allows me to stay on par with the ubers in aa/xp without it being my full time job.

i just want to get my rogue maxxed out real quick, and in a couple weeks i will release it to everyone (please understand, one /ooc of this and every dps twink in the game will be max AA, specially on that new fifty server, thats why im keeping it low profile atm)

-if you cant wait a couple weeks pm me and trade me your useful finds for my useful find.

thanks and see you all soon -the veteran

I have been pling my ranger in pof getting 50% aa a kill . can go fast when i beat them up with my monk then FD. I am not doing a bunch of aa so i only do whats need to max hs sometimes more at every lvl

AA exps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back