• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA commands (1 Viewer)

insain

RedCents
Anyone know where there is a complete list of the AA commands? Would like to set a few hotkeys with text and aa being used. In advance thanks

AA list

I didn't compile this list...googled it...and it appears to be a bit old, so there may be more available.

If you have an activated AA not in this list, you can issue "/alt list" in game and a full list of all AAs will be spewed to screen for the class of the toon currently logged. Simply scroll thru the list to find the newer one(s) of interest and you'll have what you need. Unfortunately, EQ spews all AAs, from innate stats thru glyphs, but everything is there to wander thru.

Thanks a ton that helps out alot not sure how i missed that list guess shouldnt be trying to read threw as much as i can while i was at work hehe

AA commands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back