• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

AA Buying with /notify AAWindow etc. (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
I was thinking of writing a Macro Include, which uses an ini, to buy AA's.
The point of it being that you can only save up 30 AA, and if you are "AFK" for a long while, or just don't want to bother buying AA's manually, this could be used.

The idea is to have an INI file, simply populated with AA's wanted, in what rank and what order etc.
Something along these lines:
;Key=AAToBuy|Rank|Tab
AA1=Innate Run Speed|1|General
AA2=Innate Run Speed|2|General
AA3=Innate Run Speed|3|General
AA4=Innate Regeneration|1|General
AA5=Innate Regeneration|2|General
AA6=Innate Regeneration|3|General

The include should make use of /notify:
/notify AAWindow AAW_GeneralList listselect ${Window[AAWindow].Child[AAW_${Tab}List].List[${AAToBuy}]}

I've got the idea, although I'm stuck at 2 points.

1. I can't figure out how to activate new tabs through notify.
2. The itemselect doesn't seem to actually "selecting" the appropriate AA, only highlighting it.
Maybe also one last one, but I'm thinking I can work around that, and that is CurrentRank of the selected AA, to check if it should train in it..
Something like
/if (${Me.AltAbility[AAToBuy].CurrentRank} < ${AltAbility[${AAToBuy}].MaxRank} && ${AltAbility[${AAToBuy}].Cost} <= ${Me.AAPoints}) /call BuyAA "${AAToBuy}" "${Tab}"

Can't seem to find anything that will return my current rank in an AA. Again, this one is not important, since I'm thinking I could simply keep checking if there's an Cost to the AAToBuy, and if there is it's obviously not maxed out.

So.. Activate tabs and select the items AA's are my current problem :(

Anyone got some ideas how to work this? :)

good idea if it could be made a plugin or included in a macro ...

if your AFK running some macro getting EXP ... you can't run a second one..

I suck at the window notification thingy ... sorry ...

just wanted to give you some more food for thought

8-)

AA Buying with /notify AAWindow etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back