• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

a possible level macro (1 Viewer)

Veteran Assling

RedCents
11¢
Hey all,

im searching for a level macro for levels 30-65, or even 45-65 for the Rogue class, im not really worried about keeping skills up because i can do that after, i know i should just level him up the normal way but i dont have enough time in the days to get a character back up to 65 between working two jobs and having a family and blah blah im sure you have heard it already but yeah, im looking for a easy route to get back up in levels and into the swing of things, i do have access to 3 accounts if absolutely needed.

i was looking at the advtaskrunner mac but i honestly dont understand how it all works,i downloaded and tried to get it running but im too much of a computer newb i guess.

does anyone happen to have a precompiled macro for this class and levels by chance? and able to explain it in detail how to use it lol?
any help whatsoever would be GREAtly appreciated, will give red cents or whatever you want,

thanks for listening, party on

I would have assumed that this would have worked great pre 6.28.06 patch considering that they increased the difficulty gamewide for that level-range. AdvTask2 may be a good bet for you though.

-TurkReno

/mac advtaskwarp2 is how its started. You also have to have some of the more risky plugins loaded

/plugin mq2rwarp
/plugin mq2piggyzone

now if you use the runner those plugins are not needed. But he will get hung up sometimes. I personaly made my own "runpath" file and it worked better, but any lag and he would get hung up again.

On another note its really risky to run it right now because of the hot zones. Alot of players like to hang out at KC zoneline to fight and they hear all the peeps asking for "tasks". You get a comment every once in a while like whats up with the tasks, or this guy trained me 3 times running the task. Just be carefull. Last time i checked that zone there was 28 people in the dreadlands.

If you have anymore questions you can PM me and ill go into all the detail / risks.

Yes, the advtask zones are about the most dangerous experience zones of all to afk macro right now. It is a very clear tactic on SOE's part. One which benefitted most players I might add, so i ain't complaining. But I will not run task warp or runner anytime soon.

If I had the same need as you, I would probably load up on twink gear and use some form of hunter.mac in the most out-of-the way level-appropriate location you can find. However, you are already above the level where that works well unless you have a healer-bot handy.

There really aren't very many afk exp methods right now. Dry spell.

shroud to 60 and do gunthak tasks, sure the XP isn't as good as teh 65 tasks, but it beats nothing (and probally most hunter macros) Gunthak is mostly dead now since the hotzones moved to kunark

*This wasn't directed to the OP since he wanted XP for lower levels.*

a possible level macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back