• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

A little help (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
I have been working with pax's hailt and sayt and I love it. Only problem is as a rogue I like to be behind the mob while sneaking when i do my hails and says. Is there a way to warp to a particular point around the target, namely: behind the target a few steps away. I know the mapfilter command shows vectors, I figured calculating a vector would be the best way but I'm really lost here.

Also as a heads up I've been playing with setgrav and the Timmi in the well Quest. Those wolves are bastards though and continue hitting me up to zwarp 2000 after initial hit so i keep dying. Long story shorter, I believe there is a point where the dog will continue moving and you can follow and the wolves will not aggro you. I havent finished this quest and I dont know what is in store for the future of his path but I'm pretty much working on making this one soloable. I put it here because its almost the same as the last one, how can i stay a certain number of units above the doggie? I thought there was a gheetolevi or somethign but I can't find it now.

A little help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back