• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

70 Bard LF Partner! =p (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
I have a 70 bard with rathe drum. I play a lot but won't join a guild cause I've had my fill of guilds. At this point, I still like playing the game and still spend a considerable amount of time playing (probably 60+ hours a week), but don't care if any of my accounts get banned cause I'll just make a new one and be lvl 70 within a short time.

What I'm looking for is a partner to hook up with and try out some of these things we've come up with lately. I'll move to your server due to the movelogs coming up, or you can move to mine...whatever. I have solo'd some fairly unbelievable things lately and could use a good partner to make it even faster. Any person I'd pick to join would have to be knowledgable of mq2 and play a good amount.

If anybody is interested, PM me with what character you have, what kind of gear and we'll chat.

Personally I like Druzzil Ro so I started my 2nd toon there and haven't been back to play the other in a while so if anyone on Druzzil feel free to hit me up ingame. I am new to this mq2 so I could use a little help getting things going right cause all I get is error messages right now but I may have done something wrong somewhere so I am still reading posts.

70 Bard LF Partner! =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back