• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

70-75 Afk Bard Macro (1 Viewer)

Korlnarth

RedCents
34¢
Hey guys,

Been searching several sites for any good places to /circle from 70+ with my bard. I'm currently doing Vxed, but after 70 that exp gets very crappy, since most all the mobs turn LB. If anyone know of any good places to circle that aren't crowded spots with descent exp from 70 and up, please share it or point me to a post where it has been listed.

Thanks in advance! :)

If you trust your coding prowess you could easily make one for plane of fire. I think those mobs in the tower were like level 68-69. But I haven't played win a while. I would suggest the tower mobs in courtyard 2.(or whatever your server calls it.

everdead said:
If you trust your coding prowess you could easily make one for plane of fire. I think those mobs in the tower were like level 68-69. But I haven't played win a while. I would suggest the tower mobs in courtyard 2.(or whatever your server calls it.

Only problem there is, I'm not flagged for anything at all yet...so a new zone would be better... One that is rarely visited, or at least the circle spot is, with db mobs till 75 and nosummon and where they keep spawning fast enough...wishful thinking, I know...:)

I dont know any of the zones in the past couple expansions, so I have no clue where to look...but somewhere, under Tunare's blue skies, there must be a pack of lonely mobs, just waiting to get massacred over..and over...and over... By me and :mq2 :D

deconfrost said:
Any decent places in TSS or TBS i'd think there are too many people around on most servers? Need to find some instance.
Of course, an instance would be heaven...but are there any new-world instances where the mobs dont summon?

Druid said:
TSS is very good for kiting... but not for AFK kiting.

Doesn't have to be afk kiting. Just having a hard time finding a good spot to actually make a /circle without it either being too rough terrain (Lose Line of Sight) or not having enough mobs to keep up the exp. If anyone have some good locs for some spots, wether they be good for afk or I need to be at the computer, doesn't matter, any feedback is welcome. As much as I have been reading on the boards, the only way specified to get from 70-75 is through quests, and they are way too risky still, so alternatives are very welcome please :)

hey can you link me the vxed guide, i got it from a guy that goes by tone back in the day but i lost it when i quit eq, im back up with my 70 bard now and id like to get vxed going again. thanks!

70-75 Afk Bard Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back