• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software 7+ Taskbar broke ! HALP ! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,496¢
Since its Patch Day, I always patch up Brave and Windows 11 while I'm at it and do a nice fresh reboot after I patch EQ and RG launcher. Well after Win 11 update, I cannot get 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to give me Win 10 Taskbar again.
I just did it now and 7+ is still installed, it even updated to 5.15 but it will not do anything, and all options are greyed out. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, do you have a resolve for it? I very much like the ability to move browser windows to where I want, but more so to move EQ chars windows in an order I want (especially if they crash).
1700085411945.png

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, resolved it !!! In the course of it happening to anyone else..I got it to work by downloading a new ExplorerPatch (something 7+ uses to make it work with Win 11). Time lo load up RG and EQ..

Wait u guys use a different windows?
7+ is a taskbar tweaker, irc it brings back the old windows 7 look. I have noticed a few days ago my taskbar keeps coming off of auto hide. Thinking a patch glitch. Annoying but I'm due a win11 reinstall anyways. Been active for 3yr. Win never lasts too long wo reinstall. Mostly waiting for eq to swap to dx11, might as well purge these old ass dx9 drivers I only keep around for EQ while im at it.

Software 7+ Taskbar broke ! HALP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back