• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

65clr/sk Farming (1 Viewer)

Liezard

RedCents
Where is the best zone for sk and clr to farm Vendortrash.... not stuff that sells in Bazaar i was thinkin like old school Highhold keep guards..... but anything better sk and clr can do easy prefer Casual

are you using macro's? I take my cleric/sk combo and do forgotten halls. There is no vendor trash, but just looting the plat off the mobs is around 2-3k in 6 hours. Not to mention the easy exp, no one else in the zone, and they are strait melee, no flee mobs. if you have any questions let me know.

OS is easy and you can make tons of cash off the (stackable) gems although its a little out of the way.

Personally I'd avoid guards, etc because the fine steel isn't stackable and you have to make more trips to the vendor when you run out of room.

PoH is also great cash (and xps) if you plan on staying there for a while since it costs you a port stone (60pp IIRC) to get there.

65clr/sk Farming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back