• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

6 Boxing (1 Viewer)

iceman_001

RedCents
Hello,

A few things here, I am looking for a the Best programs to run the following Group - Clr, Shd, Rog, Dru, Necro and a Sham. I love to six box and trying to find the easiest way to run them bythemselves. (of course, I will be pulling/tanking with my SHD). I am still new to all of this, but finding this to be very helpful!! I also notice there is a bunch of GREAT people here on these boards willing to lend a hand to everyone. Hopefully I will be expeience enough some day to be able to return the favor!

Also, is there any program that you can run to set buying prices in the Bazaar. Such as Radiant Crystals. Set a High amount you will pay or even setting a trader up to sell at a specified low price.

Looking forward to reading your post!!!

Thanks.

Ice! :)

Go get MQ2 VIP status and get some bot macros from there, and then edit them to be specific to your needs. That is what most people do, I used to 6box (still have accounts just not all active) a Sk, Monk, Cleric, Bard,Wiz,Sham using macros, but I'd manually play the monk to pull. I can't give you my macros, because they'd be worthless to you they are all integrated together through EQBC and each toon name. So I'm not going to go through and edit out my names + post, because then they'd just be garbage. Before I was banned on some accounts I boxed Clr,War,Enc,Wiz,Bard,Monk or Rogue. When I had my enchanter account I'd manually pull with my warrior and tank, because I could mez adds and keep agro easier than running a warrior macro. There is an ADVEnc macro written originally by Rusty~~ over on the MQ2 boards. For your rogue I suggest Rouge helper from the MQ2 boards its called RH.mac. For your cleric I suggest afcleric/afkcleric/autocleric they're usually all the same macro. Currently Digital Mocking updates that one so look for his most recent post. Dru/Nec you would have to look around yourself I don't have any group macros for those classes, but Advbot might help you out. A_Druid01 updates and maintains advbot I believe. There are a few shaman bots in the MQ2Vip forums aswell its up to you as to which works best.

MQ2 VIP access only cost a $5 donation that gives you LIFETIME acces to the VIP Forums, but be careful over there make sure to search and read first before asking questions 99% of your question will be answered if you do the foot work. If not and you just post something like this on Mq2 vip expect to get flamed hard.

I went the autobot route from a_druid00 in the VIP section instead of specific macros for each class toon. It's a complex macro to get set up with the right plugins and such but once you understand how it runs and get it working on one toon, then the other 5 are easy as pie. I run my Enchanter, Bard, Cleric, Beastlord, and Mage all on Autobot. I normally control my Shadowknight myself and have a little custom macro to keep all his spells up and little buttons pushed while I tank.

hey gild since this post was started.....

i am not a tard.. but i have just had no luck with adv bot macro... it seems like soo much crap to change and all ...

mind giving a few pointers on advbot setup for dummies?

8-)

/wink

army

Advbot and Autobot are two different macros.

Advbot - Maintained by Fearless, Casters only, no bard or melee support.

Autobot - Maintained by A_Druid_00, Works for all classes including bards. Used to be known as Raiddruid.mac.

Make sure we're on the same page as to which macro you're talking about :)

I can work on a Autobot for Dummies type post but in the meantime do you have any specific questions about it? There are sample profiles included in the zip for Autobot.

I used genbot as my first macro for several months it is quite similar and complex. I haven't really looked at advbot, but from my understanding you just configure an .ini file for each character with skills and abilities for the different events. The hardest part is going to be setting up your first toon. Once you get it down it is cake. Genbot was the same way took me awhile to figure it out I had no idea how to code or anything, but once i got it figured out I started taking it apart and that's how I learned to write macs :P

I'd suggest using autobot over advbot. I used to use advbot but never got it setup quite the way that I wanted it. That and autobot has a lot of really great stuff that advbot is missing (like a very good wiki entry on how to set everything up and examples of ini files for most classes). For casters, make sure you check out the HolyShits settings, they really save your ass in a pinch.

yeah Xylobot was a good tool .. did mouse coping and macroing and stuff

but alas it has been retired...

I am gonna email the author of MCS and see if he will let me have the code to publish ehre for you guys

Army

PS i had 5 copies of that program ... it was good ..

such a shame it is retired.. when mq2 down it was still a good back up

lol

6 Boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back