• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

50$ Donate (1 Viewer)

flex

RedCents
$50.00 to anyone's Paypal if they can come up with a working Item Dupe or Coin Dupe for EMU. I don't care if its someone else code or a new one or a mix... http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=20878

The point of the plugin is to make money and easy to use and read (im getting old) safety measures would be nice but I understand hard to guarantee.

The old ways from past dupes from what I have read are broken even on EMU servers. But there has to be another "out side the box method" and I am willing to pay for it.

With all these gifted minds, surely someone has or can make something.

I challenge YOU and this community!

Flex

The link in my first post is Unknown's. Spoof is not the same as dupe as I recall. Spoof is only temp, and if you zone its gone. A Picture of plat, but not plat.

I'm looking for something for EMU not on SOE servers....

Right and according to his post with the source it doesn't work on EMU anymore. Hench why I started this thread.

Look, if you cant do it then say you cant do it. I myself do not know how nor do I have the time to learn.

Give me your AIM or some way I can instant message you. I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try to find something for you. If you don't have an instant messenger then I'll just PM you on here if I find anything.

Where you go Unknown? You fell off the planet... I cant believe you party-ed hard for so long on that first deposit....I don't see you on AIM anymore.....:ripperjack:

50$ Donate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back