• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - 3box for dodh expac? In era Opinions? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
180¢
So, on a TLP what would you guys think would be the best 3box setup thats able to do all the depths of darkhollow missions my goal is to be self efficient when the expac comes out, and hopefully each expac from then on.

Heres the catch it needs be based around a necro which is my raid toon, and main so others may have potential for random raid rotts but unlikly but i would farm best grp gear i can..

Appreciate the input. Thanks

3boxing and having a NEC take one of the spots, leaves you some interesting options. I would suggest a healer, possible a shaman for the utilities, slow, and added dps. While a mage in the grp gives you a 3 pet group for offtanking, and the necro/mage combo should enable you to single pull most. Not sure when missions and pet tanking becomes an issue though.

Then you could have nukes, dots, pet toys and 3 pets+ and actively play the NEC to pull singles.

A safer option is SK, CLE - but that makes the game trivial P

I had a 3x mage group on rizlona - no healer or cc - but did not use this site back then with manually alt+tabbing and hitting hotkeys with the 5 line limitations P
I lacked the skills to advance deeper into the Hole without a healer/mezzer at lvl 46 and stopped playing those. P But an odd combination of classes can be fun to play as well.

Shaman has a lot of synergy with necro (and slow, which necros only get for undead). Beastlord would probably be a good pick as well. And of course magician for their pet synergies. I’d probably go with something like shaman/magician with the limitation of it being a three box.

Question - 3box for dodh expac? In era Opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back